The MoveFactorX sensor module captures the movement of the exercise to provide instant barbell tracking and velocity-based training (VBT) performance feedback via our free iOS mobile application. Our innovative and powerful platform is the smallest footprint on the market, an ultra-portable package that weighs in at a mere 25 grams and uses only 8 cm of barbell real estate.
Your purchase includes the MFX sensor module, barbell sleeve, MoveFactorX app, and entry access to our fully integrated team reporting package (reporting package available later this year). MoveFactorX provides superior value and utility for those looking to get in the game of athlete performance improvement and monitoring.
The MFX sensor module is a (thoroughly) Made in the U.S.A. product, including: hardware/software engineering, electronics module manufacturing, plastic casing, final assembly, and packaging.
Bodyweight jump performance application coming later this year, and supported with this MFX module purchase.
Key features & benefits:
- No more hassle of a rechargeable battery. The MFX module runs on a coin cell battery, eliminating the octopus of charging cables and the anxiety of making sure your sports tech is charged & ready for a day of training (or, overcharging which depletes battery life). Store your MFX module anywhere, or as a team simply store a handful together in a bin to secure. Our goal is, when you are ready to train, so is your MFX barbell tracker. When your module power starts to run low or gets depleted, simply change out the coin cell battery (quick) and you are back at full strength.
- Assurance your sports tech is synced and ready to go. The LED power indicator lets you know if the MFX module is in standby mode or synced up and ready for instant performance feedback. There is no on/off switch or wake-up process, our LED sequencing feedback offers user confidence that your sports tech is ready to perform.
- 2 year product warranty. The MFX sensor module comes with a 2 year limited warranty covering any defects related to the hardware or module housing that would effect normal use of the product. Proof of purchase is required to validate warranty timeframe. User is responsible for any shipping costs that may be part of the warranty process.
- App Compatibility/ FAQs: Currently the MoveFactorX App is only compatible with iOS systems. See more about other FAQs here.
- Do you need more info on how to set up your module with the app? Setup instructions can be found here.
- Do you want to see it in action? Check out our videos that show you how to use the module.
A big part of our next-gen platform development includes a new algorithmic methodology for accurate and precise movement performance feedback. The hard products you touch, feel, move, and throw are supported by elaborate under-the-hood software engineering to turn your movement into actionable and valid information. Read the independent validation study prepared by Sanford Engineering & Applied Science - Sanford Health.
Now shipping at $349 per unit.
3890 Charlevoix Ave.
Suite 275, Bay Harbor
Petoskey, MI 49770 (USA)