Create a profile and sign into the into the App on your iPad, and select either Team Mode or an Athlete.
If you are making a Team/ are a Coach, then you can continue to add multiple athletes names into the platform under your coach login.
- the MoveFactorX app is only compatible with Apple App Store at this time. We recommend using an iPad when using the products.
- You can also rename your device when setting it up. So if you have multiple modules you can name them something different to keep track.
Select the Product:
Highlight the MoveFactorX product box, if not already showing in red. The MoveFactorX module ID appears, in this case MFX-S-2329. Touch on the module ID, connection circle will appear followed by a check mark. During the connection process the LED on the module will display a quick series of green blinks, followed by a green blink every two seconds.
Once the MoveFactorX module is connected to the app, touch “next”. The module LED green blink every two seconds confirms the module is synced and ready for training.
Note: The app is set on the MFX option and will remember your last selection during future use.
Select your Exercise
Select your exercise
- Select your preference of weight in KG or LBS
- Set the "Load"
- To set the load, touch on the value, in the example below 20KG. A number pad will appear to allow you to change the load. After entering the load, touch away from the pad and it will disappear.
- Hit "Start" and wait for the count down, then begin getting into your ready position.
The 10 seconds timer will start to countdown. This time allows you to get into the ready position to start the lift. If you are training with someone and the lifter is in the ready position, the supporting athlete or coach may touch “dismiss” to bypass the full countdown timer.
After the 10 second timer goes to zero, or someone touches “dismiss”, and the lifter is in the stable/ready position, you will hear a Ding and see a Flash. Upon the Ding/Flash start the movement and complete one repetition. Upon completing the repetition, the app will display instant performance feedback of the lift.
If doing multiple repetitions the app will prompt the next repetition after a 1 second hold in the stable/ready position. The system workflow is looking for the lifer to complete a repetition, back to the stable/ready position (at which time the instant feedback will appear), then on the Ding/Flash start the next repetition.
If you need to switch between athletes, simply just click on the name in the profile and select the next athlete. Then go through the process of selecting the exercise and reps.
If you have any issues getting set up or questions feel free to contact us for support.
by Mavericks Marketing November 03, 2021
by Scott Damman August 06, 2021